Invite a Foreign Family VISA/Immigration Assistance, Tokyo

Family VISA Work VISA VISA Process Status List Inquiry Office Japanese @ Nyukan Assist

TOP > Procedures > Invite a Foreigner for Long Stay

Invite a Foreign Family / Employee from abroad -Long Stay-

VISA Requirement

A foreign national who wish to come to Japan is required to have a valid VISA on his/her passport. VISA is issued at Embassy/Consulate of Japan.

Japan has mutual VISA exemption agreements with many countries and regions for ONLY short stay. Therefore if a foreign national plans to work in Japan or stay with his/her family for a long period, he/she must get a VISA at Embassy/Consulate of Japan before entering to Japan.

"Certificate of Eligibility(COE)" for a Status of Residence

A foreign family/employee may apply for an entry visa directly at the Embassy/Consulate of Japan abroad. However, "Certificate of Eligibility" system is very often used to invite a family or employee from abroad.

Procedures to get COE and welcome a foreigner

Outside Japan Japan
Embassy of Japan Foreigner Person to invite Immigration
person who wants to come to Japan inviting party in Japan
To make a plan to visit Japan
inviting party in Japan Immigration Bureau
To apply for COE(*)
inviting party in Japan Immigration Bureau
Issue of COE(*)
person who wants to come to Japan inviting party in Japan * COE: "Certificate
of Eligibility"
To send COE(*)
Embassy of Japan person who wants to come to Japan
To apply for VISA
Embassy of Japan person who wants to come to Japan
Issue of VISA
person who wants to come to Japan
Welcome to Japan!

Immigration Assistance

As a registered immigration/visa specialist or "Gyoseishoshi", we can offer various services related to immigration procedures.

Services we can offer are

Consultation - to find out Status of Residence/Procedures that may best suit you and/or your family member, etc.
Documentation - to prepare and/or advice the documents you need to submit to the Immigration Bureau
Representation/Agency - to submit the documents and communicate with the Immigration Bureau on your behalf

and so forth.

Please let us know your situation.
Inquiry Form(Family) Inquiry Form(Employment)

Office Outline

Immigration assistance office

- Extension/Renewal
- Change Status
- Invite a Foreigner
 [Certificate of Eligibility]
- Short Stay Visit

Immigration VISA assistance in Tokyo

Do you have any problem with your visa or immigration procedures? "Gyoseishoshi" or Administrative Scrivener is a registered specialist in documentation and we specialize in the field of immigration process.
We have been officially notified to Tokyo Regional Immigration Services Bureau to act as an agent (GYO-07 No.337) and are ready to assist you.
If you are seeking for any professional assistance, please contact us Inquiry.
8-7 Ishijima, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Japanese VISA "Status of Residence" - Working VISA - Family VISA - Immigration Assistance Gyoseishoshi Tokyo Japan
s r ‹ ]ː c k ] i aJ Vh nc cJ 䓌 c L n ` ڍ

Apostille O rUE @ oݗǗ ssm smA