VISA extension/Immigration Assistance, Tokyo

Family VISA Work VISA VISA Process Status List Inquiry Office Japanese @ Nyukan Assist

TOP > Procedures > Extension/Renewal (VISA extension)

Extension of "Period of Stay" (VISA extension)

"Period of Stay" is the valid length of "Status of Residence". A foreign national can legally stay in Japan within his/her "Period of Stay".

"Period of Stay" is usually decided between 15 days and 5 years, except "Diplomat", "Permanent Resident", and so forth. A foreign national who wants to stay in Japan beyond the period, he/she can apply for its extension. "Period of Stay" can be extended in some conditions.

This procedure is often called "VISA extension", "VISA renewal", etc. However, a foreign national stays in Japan based on "Status of Residence" and its "Period of Stay", therefore "extension of "Period of Stay"" is more proper way to express the procedure.

Where can I apply for extension?

tokyo nyukan

Tokyo Regional Immigration Services Bureau
(Tokyo Nyukan or Nyukoku-Kanri-Kyoku)
5-5-30 Konan, Minato-Ku, Tokyo

If you live in Tokyo, you can apply for your extension at Tokyo Regional Immigration Services Bureau.

When can I apply for extension?

You are required to place an application form before your present Period of Stay expires. If your present Period of Stay is 6-month or longer, you may place an application 3-month before its expire date.

Immigration Assistance

As a registered immigration/visa specialist or "Gyoseishoshi", we can offer various services related to immigration procedures.

Services we can offer are

Consultation - to find out Status of Residence/Procedures that may best suit you and/or your family member, etc.
Documentation - to prepare and/or advice the documents you need to submit to the Immigration Bureau
Representation/Agency - to submit the documents and communicate with the Immigration Bureau on your behalf

and so forth.

Please let us know your situation.
Inquiry Form - Extension/Renewal (VISA extension).

Office Outline

Immigration assistance office

- Extension/Renewal
- Change Status
- Invite a Foreigner
 [Certificate of Eligibility]
- Short Stay Visit

Immigration VISA assistance in Tokyo

Do you have any problem with your visa or immigration procedures? "Gyoseishoshi" or Administrative Scrivener is a registered specialist in documentation and we specialize in the field of immigration process.
We have been officially notified to Tokyo Regional Immigration Services Bureau to act as an agent (GYO-07 No.337) and are ready to assist you.
If you are seeking for any professional assistance, please contact us Inquiry.
8-7 Ishijima, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Japanese VISA "Status of Residence" - Working VISA - Family VISA - Immigration Assistance Gyoseishoshi Tokyo Japan
s r ‹ ]ː c k ] i aJ Vh nc cJ 䓌 c L n ` ڍ

Apostille O rUE @ oݗǗ ssm smA