Certificate of Eligibility

Family VISA Work VISA VISA Process Status List Inquiry Office Japanese @ Nyukan Assist

TOP > Procedures > Certificate of Eligibility

Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence

"Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence" is a certificate issued by an immigration officer in Japan. To get "Certificate of Eligibility" is NOT mandatory but the certificate can expedite the VISA process abroad.

"Certificate of Eligibility" can be applied in Japan by a family or new employer, etc. before a foreign national apply for a visa abroad.

Family, etc. of
VISA applicant
Japan "Certificate of Eligibility" Immigration Bureau
VISA applicant Abroad VISA Japanese Embassy/Consulate

After issuing the certificate, a family member in Japan ships the certificate to his/her family abroad by EMS/DHL/FEDEX/UPS/etc and he/she applies for an entry visa at the Embassy/Consulate of Japan.

Once again, a foreigner may apply for a visa directly without the certificate, but acquisition of the certificate by the family in Japan eases the workload of visa application process.

This "Certificate of Eligibility" system can be used for all the "Status of Residence"(VISA type) except a temporary visitor and permanent resident, etc.

Immigration Assistance

As a registered immigration/visa specialist or "Gyoseishoshi", we can offer various services related to immigration procedures.

Services we can offer are

Consultation - to find out Status of Residence/Procedures that may best suit you and/or your family member, etc.
Documentation - to prepare and/or advice the documents you need to submit to the Immigration Bureau
Representation/Agency - to submit the documents and communicate with the Immigration Bureau on your behalf

and so forth.

Please let us know your situation.
Inquiry Form(Family) Inquiry Form(Employment)

Office Outline

Immigration assistance office

- Extension/Renewal
- Change Status
- Invite a Foreigner
 [Certificate of Eligibility]
- Short Stay Visit

Immigration VISA assistance in Tokyo

Do you have any problem with your visa or immigration procedures? "Gyoseishoshi" or Administrative Scrivener is a registered specialist in documentation and we specialize in the field of immigration process.
We have been officially notified to Tokyo Regional Immigration Services Bureau to act as an agent (GYO-07 No.337) and are ready to assist you.
If you are seeking for any professional assistance, please contact us Inquiry.
8-7 Ishijima, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Japanese VISA "Status of Residence" - Working VISA - Family VISA - Immigration Assistance Gyoseishoshi Tokyo Japan
s r ‹ ]ː c k ] i aJ Vh nc cJ 䓌 c L n ` ڍ

Apostille O rUE @ oݗǗ ssm smA